It's been a while since I put anything up here, so, what the hell, here it is. Work on the improved beer pong game has been a bit slow, so here's something I whipped together before I went to school this fall.


As you can see, it's nothing flashy, but it gets the job done. It's pretty obvious, so I'm not going to belabor the explaining of the details. Basically, you pick a side, pick which row and column you want to move into, and then it's the computer's or whatever-poor-shmoe-you-got-to-play-against-you's turn. That's it.
No, that's really all there is to it.
If you click on the link, you can download the source, and if you have Python installed, play the game. On that page there's instructions.
If you have a Mac, you've got Python installed already, although since they're overpriced, hipster junk that won't run any decent games natively, I don't have one, and can't vouch for them having the right version installed. But, for chrisakes, Leopard should have Python 2.5, if it has all that other useless junk on it.
Windows is a little more iffy. I don't think XP came with Python, although Vista might have. In any case, it's pretty easy to go to python.org and download the python25 binary installer.
Over and out.

No comments:
Post a Comment